We bought 8 abandoned Honda Z50 mini bikes recently, and today, we're restoring one of Honda's Monkey bikes to its former glory. We're doing a low-buck budget restoration on this bike, disassembling it, giving it a thorough cleaning, treating and painting the rust in the frame, repairing the fuel tank, clear coating the bike, and swapping a 125cc 4 speed semi auto engine onto it, making it one fast Z50. Tboltusa.com sent us the 125cc SSR engine and all other components we needed for the swap, and it turned out great!
Thanks for Watching!
Parts from TBoltusa.com used in today's video:
- 125cc engine: tboltusa.com/store/lifan-ssr-125cc-engine-br-usa-only-p-1811.html
- exhaust system: tboltusa.com/store/tbparts-type-full-exhaust-system-for-z50-72-99-p-2191.html
- grips: tboltusa.com/store/trc-grips-medium-full-waffle-gray-p-1794.html
- twist throttle tboltusa.com/store/cr-type-throttle-br-12-turn-p-2520.html
Advance Auto Parts used in today's video:
- Fuel tank repair kit: advanceautoparts.rt8x.net/3nzVv
- Get 15% off at Advance Auto online: advanceautoparts.rt8x.net/c/2365361/183553/2190
Go Power Sports: goo.gl/c2Tz6o
NEW MERCH: www.cars-cameras.com/
Equipment we use: www.amazon.com/shop/carsandcameras
The following video features activities performed in controlled environments by knowledgeable persons. DO NOT attempt to duplicate, re-create, or perform the same or similar activities at home, as personal injury or property damage may result. CARS AND CAMERAS, the persons shown in this video and ANY CONTRIBUTOR, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY such injury or damage. ALL CARSANDCAMERAS CONTENT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
Cars and Cameras makes no representation about the sufficiency of any safety precautions and equipment used in this video.